More of Our Hair Products
Customers Visit Our Factory
Our hair extensions are made of the finest quality, protein rich 100% real human hair. Nothing beats the versatility of the virgin human hair. Our extensions can be straightened, curled, tongued, permed or dyed like your own hair.
The lifespan of hair extensions is determined by how well you take care of them.
1. Brush them gently with fingers or a soft, round and wide-tooth brush before and after use.
2. Do not scratch, rub, twist or comb them in a hard way.
3. Wash them as infrequently as possible, or after every 10-20 wears or when there is too much built up and they become unmanageable to style.
4. Recommend to use moisturizing and repairing leave-in conditioner or cream to keep hair smooth, silky and healthy.
5. Apply heat protection spray when using hot tools such as curling irons, flat irons or hot rollers.
1. Before washing gently brush them through with fingers or a soft, round and wide-tooth comb.
2. Use gently running and lukewarm water, and lightly squeeze hair; do not rub or twist vigorously.
3. Apply a small amount of low PH value moisturizing shampoo (preferably with detangling agents) from clips to ends.
4. Rinse thoroughly until all shampoo is removed, and gently squeeze out excess water.
5. Apply a small amount of moisturizing and repairing conditioner from clips to ends.
6. Leave the conditioning with 4-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly again.
7. Gently squeeze out excess water, blot with a towel, and shake out.
8. Hang to air dry.